We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we cannot offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or any other territories under the control of the United States. At this time, we also do not offer shipping to Canada or Mexico. Currently, we do not ship internationally either.
Shipping is free for all orders. But for returning the package, please check the Shipping & Return Page.
Our preferred shipping company is FedEx. However, for oversize rugs (9'x12' and above), we utilize freight companies for our deliveries. Shipping from Georgia usually arrives at your home in a one to five-day time period via FedEx, but oversize rugs shipped via freight will take longer to arrive.
We will send an email once your order ships with a tracking number. You may monitor the location and progress of your order on our tracking page using the tracking number. If you have any questions regarding tracking your order, please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also 24/7 get in touch with our team via Live Chat on our website.
Shipping from Georgia usually arrives at your home in a one to five-day time period via FedEx, but oversize rugs (9'x12' and above) shipped via freight will take longer to arrive. Once you have placed your order, it will leave our warehouse the same or the next night. If your order is placed on a Friday afternoon, it will not ship out until Monday. You may also check the details regarding the days of shipment here.
Items on a back order are unable to be fulfilled by our suppliers at the present moment. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict when they will have more in stock. Whenever possible, we will do our best to inform you when there is an anticipated ship date on a back-ordered item.
Prior to delivering your item, the carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient delivery appointment via phone. Accordingly, it is necessary to supply a contact phone number during your purchase.
If there is a problem with or damage to your item as a result of negligence on the part of the shipping company, you should immediately contact our Customer Service Department by phone. Please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST or send an e-mail to email@example.com . You can also 24/7 get in touch with our team via Live Chat on our website.
Once the order is placed, you must contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST , send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or 24/7 get in contact with us via our Live Chat for a prompt assistance on your cancellation/modification request. You can cancel any order before it ships out. Generally, we ship out the orders the same or the next day. If you need to cancel, you need to contact us before 2:00 pm EST. However, once an item has been shipped, it cannot be canceled.
If you missed the window to cancel the order, you can always set up a return and send the item back for refund. Please note that return shipping costs may apply.
If there is a problem with or damage to your item as a result of negligence on the part of the shipping company, you should immediately contact our Customer Service Department. Please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also 24/7 get in touch with our team via Live Chat on our website.
As soon as we receive the returned merchandise and have inspected it to be certain it is not soiled or damaged, we will immediately credit your account. It may take up to 5-7 business days to process before it appears on your statement.
If possible, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number along with a photo of the front side of the product and the label at the back of it. Once we receive it, one of our customer service representatives will contact you ASAP and do our best to get you the right product.
For whatever reason, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may hassle-free return unused items within 60 days after their delivery date. All returns must be received unused and undamaged. We do not accept any returns after the 60-days time period.
While we always provide free shipping to customers on all orders, we are not able to offer free shipping on returns at this time. We can, however, discount return shipping rates for your convenience.
This service is only available for rugs that are less than 108 inches in length and includes a quick-print FedEx return label for your convenience.
Please note: Merchandise returned damaged, without a return authorization number (RA#) or later than 60 days after the RA# was issued may be refused.
We accept the following major credit cards for payment: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover. You may also check out using Venmo, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, buy now pay later in 4 interest-free installments or in as many installments as you wish with interest using Affirm, AfterPay, Sezzle or ShopPay.
All orders placed via our website are charged at the point of sale.
Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. If you need an additional or replacement copy of the receipt, we can send another one via e-mail upon request. Please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also 24/7 ask for assistance from our team via Live Chat on our website.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also 24/7 get in touch with our team via Live Chat on our website regarding all your inquiries.
Edge curling can happen with area rugs because they are usually rolled up before being displayed or during shipping. Thick-pile and tightly woven rugs are more likely to curl.
How to Flatten the Rug
- Step 1: Leave it to time. Spread the rug on the floor and let it lye there for about two days to see if it relaxes on its own. If you can, place the rug on a hard floor rather than over another rug or carpet while it relaxes, even if you plan to use it on another rug or carpet once it is wrinkle-free.
- Step 2: Try back-rolling the rug. To do so, unroll the rug and then roll it again, this time rolling it in the opposite side. Let the rolled rug sit for a day or two and then unroll it again.
- Step 3: Place a piece of furniture or a stack of heavy books on the creases for a few days to flatten them out using weight. If the corners of the rug are curling, curl them backward, flatten them back out and place weights in just the corners of the rug.
- Step 4-a: If your rug still won't lie flat, apply some heat to it. Spread the rug over a clean concrete or asphalt slab such as your driveway on a sunny day. It's best to do this in the afternoon on a 75- to 80-degree F day, giving the surface time to absorb the sun's heat all morning. Usually, one or two hours in the sun is enough to release wrinkles and creases.
- Step 4-b: If you don't have a large enough patch of sun, flip the rug over and use a hair dryer to heat up the creases of the rug and release them. Always hold the hair dryer 6 to 9 inches away from the rug and use a sweeping motion. It's possible to melt rug fibers, so use a low or medium heat setting and keep the hair dryer moving back and forth at all times.
- Step 5: Tape it down. Double-sided rug tape is available in furniture and home improvement stores. Apply this tape to the back of your rug; then remove the paper covering the adhesive and smooth the rug over the floor. Press the tape down firmly, smoothing it as you go. Rug tape works on hard floors and on existing wall-to-wall carpets, holding your rug in place to flatten existing creases and eliminate new ones.
- Step 6: If your rug is made with colorfast dye, you may steam the rug to remove the creases. You can also opt to have the rug professionally steamed. When using this method, it is critical to test the rug for colorfastness before you begin.
- Step 7: Ask a local rug dealer to stretch the rug for you. Sometimes pulling the rug taut and slowly stretching it will release any wrinkles or creases. This process must be done properly, however, to avoid damaging the rug. It's a job best left to the professionals.
- Canister vacuums without beater bars are the optimal type of vacuum to use on rugs. Brooms and manual sweepers are also a gentle and effective way to clean rugs.
- Many of today’s upright vacuums are super high powered. The high suction can pull out the threads from the back of a rug and cause “sprouts.” Use the handheld attachment to vacuum your area rug whenever possible.
- If you choose not to (or are unable to use) the handheld attachment on your upright vacuum, make sure to turn off the vacuum’s beater bar, as it can pull fibers from the face of the rug and cause the rug to fuzz. If the beater bar cannot be turned off, set it on the highest position possible before vacuuming. Then, carefully place the vacuum on the rug.
- If the rug has serged (finished) edges, refrain from continuously running the vacuum over the edges, as this will loosen fibers around the edges and cause them to deteriorate.
- Avoid running the vacuum over the fringes at the ends of the rug as fraying may occur. Use the handheld attachment to clean the fringes.
- If a rug is reversible, make sure to vacuum both sides. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
- Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill, as this forces the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
- After putting the rug into the washing machine, add a moderate amount of non-bleaching detergent. (Do not add fabric softener.) Select a delicate cycle program and use cold water. Once these steps are followed, your rug will be clean and good to go with no harm.
- For the drying process, keep in mind that high heat will damage your rug therefore it is ideal to either set your dryer to low heat or just hang your rug in your backyard and air dry it organically.
- The time to air-dry your washable rug will differ according to the dimensions of your rug. If you have a normal sized rug then the air-drying process will take approximately one to two days.
- If your rug is one with high-quality and durability as in the case of our products and if you put these instructions to good use, your rug will not be ruined in color or vibrancy.
- Which Rug Can Be Washed By Which Size Machine.
- Always use a professional area rug cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug requires a process different than cleaning wall-to-wall carpets.
- Inspect the rug with a rug cleaning expert prior to cleaning. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is performed.
A rug pad is not ideal just to avoid the sliding of your area rug from under your feet, but it is also an essential because an area rug firstly starts wearing out from the back therefore a rug pad is a way to protect your area rug and lengthen its life.
Technically, all rugs can be washed in the machine; however, to increase the durability of your rug, it is recommended to have them cleaned by professionals occasionally or hand wash them and only machine wash if they are washable rugs that can fit in the machine without being squeezed or deformed in shape.
A rug pile is the frequency of fibers. Fibers of a rug come in flat (short pile) or shaggy (long) style and this property is closely related with the pile height, which is the thickness from the surface of the rug to the backside.
Less than ¼ inch is considered low, ¼ to ½ inch is medium and ½ to ¾ inch is advised to be high. ¾ inch and longer piles are very rare and are usually labeled ‘’plush’’. As the longer the pile gets, the softer the rug texture becomes.
- Wool Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Cotton Rugs
- Jute and Bamboo Rugs
- Leather, Hide and Sheepskin Rugs
- Faux Fur / Faux Hide Rugs
- Polypropylene Rugs
- Microfiber / Polyester Rugs
All wool rugs will shed. Shedding will subside over time, depending on traffic and wear. It typically takes 20-25 vacuums, at a minimum, to curtail shedding. Some will shed for the lifetime of the rug.
We carefully follow all online industry standards for customer security and privacy. All the connections to our web site are encrypted with HTTPS (TLS 1.2), and the data in the backend are protected by Shopify. Shopify Plus security benefits allow a fully secure payment process. All stores powered by Shopify are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant by default so you can keep payment info and business data safe. Shopify’s compliance covers all six PCI standard categories and applies to every store using Shopify platform.
Each rug that we sell comes with a full one-year warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects in workmanship or materials for a one-year period from the date of original purchase. Mark and Day will repair or replace, at its discretion, the rug without charge. Normal wear and tear are NOT warranted. To register a claim under this warranty, please e-mail email@example.com.
You must purchase and use a suitable area rug pad under your rug for this warranty to apply.
Normal wear and tear is not warrantied. In addition, there are outside elements that may affect your rug’s appearance over time. These conditions are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Differences in color and texture from samples or from one rug to another
- Seam peaking from rolling the rug that will disappear with reverse rolling
- Roll marks from shipping that will disappear with routine vacuuming
- Shedding, which will decrease and stop over time
- Matting and crushing at pivot points and in traffic paths
- Highlighting and shading from light reflections
- Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, chemicals or atmospheric gases
- Damage caused by pets
- Improper cleaning, especially through use of a wet process
- Normal sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
- Placing a non-water-resistant rug in a damp or wet area
There are two methods to send your product review.
Option 1: Via email
We automatically send an email ten (10) days after placing your order. If you don't receive an email in the given duration, check your spam folder or message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.To send a review via email:
a. Check your email with the subject: "Send us a review and get a FREE Rug Pad!” sent from email@example.com"
b. Do not reply to the email. Scroll to the email body and look for the Five Stars Rating icon. Click on the image, and you will be redirected to the browser for the product review of your ordered item.
c. Check if the product name is correct. Write your Review title and your product feedback. You need to attach at least three (3) images of your order to be entitled to the promo.
Option 2: Via Manual Site ReviewsYou can write your review by going to the product page of the item and click the "write a review" option.Note: If you want to avail of the Free Rug Pad promo, you need to send your review via email to be eligible for the promo. To know more, click here.
You can reach our Customer Support by phone, 24/7 live chat or email. Please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also 24/7 get in contact with our team via Live Chat on our website.
The standard method to ship a rug is by folding and then rolling it before packaging. Then the rolled rug is wrapped in thick, durable plastic with leaving 8 to 10 inches of plastic on each end. After securing the plastic ends with zip ties or tapes, they are folded down and taped down to the plastic surrounding the rolled rug. This is the standard practice in packaging a rug. Unless it is a small size (like 2'x3') and/or extra soft rug (like a silk rug), it is not put in a box. Whether the carrier firm is FedEx or another freight carrier, the packaging procedure is the same for rugs.
We do not have any physical stores or showrooms. We are an e-commerce company that is currently selling its products online only.
Our corporate address is in Atlanta, Georgia.
We have recently launched our website. That`s why we try to advertise our web page with deep discounts and intensive promos so that we can receive high rankings in a shorter period of time. The products that we sell in our web site are supplied directly by manufacturers. So, there is no intermediary. That also provides us the ability to list our products competitively.
Our website provides SSL certificates. To improve security, SSL certificates encrypt our store's content and publish it securely using HTTPS instead of HTTP. In addition to this, Shopify Plus security benefits allow a fully secure payment process. We are using Shopify platform that does not disclose any of your payment information. All stores powered by Shopify are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant by default since Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends by default to all stores powered by Shopify, so you can be sure that your payment info and order data is being kept safe. Shopify’s compliance covers all six PCI standard categories and applies to every store using Shopify platform.
We also do not accept orders over the phone.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Chat with customer support!