PRICING AND BILLING
All orders placed via our website are charged at the point of sale.
Edge curling can happen with area rugs because they are usually rolled up before being displayed or during shipping. Thick-pile and tightly woven rugs are more likely to curl.
How to Flatten the Rug
Leave it to time. Spread the rug on the floor and let it lye there for about two days to see if it relaxes on its own. If you can, place the rug on a hard floor rather than over another rug or carpet while it relaxes, even if you plan to use it on another rug or carpet once it is wrinkle-free.
Try back-rolling the rug. To do so, unroll the rug and then roll it again, this time rolling it in the opposite side. Let the rolled rug sit for a day or two and then unroll it again.
Place a piece of furniture or a stack of heavy books on the creases for a few days to flatten them out using weight. If the corners of the rug are curling, curl them backward, flatten them back out and place weights in just the corners of the rug.
If your rug still won't lie flat, apply some heat to it. Spread the rug over a clean concrete or asphalt slab such as your driveway on a sunny day. It's best to do this in the afternoon on a 75- to 80-degree F day, giving the surface time to absorb the sun's heat all morning. Usually, one or two hours in the sun is enough to release wrinkles and creases.
If you don't have a large enough patch of sun, flip the rug over and use a hair dryer to heat up the creases of the rug and release them. Always hold the hair dryer 6 to 9 inches away from the rug and use a sweeping motion. It's possible to melt rug fibers, so use a low or medium heat setting and keep the hair dryer moving back and forth at all times.
Tape it down. Double-sided rug tape is available in furniture and home improvement stores. Apply this tape to the back of your rug; then remove the paper covering the adhesive and smooth the rug over the floor. Press the tape down firmly, smoothing it as you go. Rug tape works on hard floors and on existing wall-to-wall carpets, holding your rug in place to flatten existing creases and eliminate new ones.
If your rug is made with colorfast dye, you may steam the rug to remove the creases. You can also opt to have the rug professionally steamed. When using this method, it is critical to test the rug for colorfastness before you begin.
Ask a local rug dealer to stretch the rug for you. Sometimes pulling the rug taut and slowly stretching it will release any wrinkles or creases. This process must be done properly, however, to avoid damaging the rug. It's a job best left to the professionals.
-Misprinted or typographic errors in the ads of other retailers
-Going out of business or closeout prices
-Items advertised with a percentage discount instead of an actual price
-Prices reduced through a rebate or gift card promotion
-Prices based on membership in a preferred pricing or discount program
-BOGO or free-with-purchase prices
-Prices that require a separate or additional purchase
-Prices in a written or verbal quote or on in store signage
-Prices on items that are out of stock or on back order
-Prices that cannot be verified through a current online or printed advertisement
-Differences in color and texture from samples or from one rug to another
-Seam peaking from rolling the rug that will disappear with reverse rolling
-Roll marks from shipping that will disappear with routine vacuuming
-Shedding, which will decrease and stop over time
-Matting and crushing at pivot points and in traffic paths
-Highlighting and shading from light reflections
-Exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, chemicals or atmospheric gases
-Damage caused by pets
-Improper cleaning, especially through use of a wet process
-Normal sprouting, pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
-Placing a non-water-resistant rug in a damp or wet area
If you missed the window to cancel the order, you can always set up a return and send the item back for refund. Please note that return shipping costs may apply.
For whatever reason, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may hassle-free return unused items within 60 days after their delivery date. All returns must be received unused and undamaged. We do not accept any returns after the 60-day time period.
While we always provide free shipping to customers on all orders, we are not able to offer free shipping on returns at this time. We can, however, discount return shipping rates for your convenience. This service is only available for rugs that are less than 108 inches in length and includes a quick-print FedEx return label for your convenience.
Please note: Merchandise returned damaged, without a return authorization number (RA#) or later than 60 days after the RA# was issued may be refused.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR RUG
1. Canister vacuums without beater bars are the optimal type of vacuum to use on rugs. Brooms and manual sweepers are also a gentle and effective way to clean rugs.
2. Many of today’s upright vacuums are super high powered. The high suction can pull out the threads from the back of a rug and cause “sprouts.” Use the handheld attachment to vacuum your area rug whenever possible.
3. If you choose not to (or are unable to use) the handheld attachment on your upright vacuum, make sure to turn off the vacuum’s beater bar, as it can pull fibers from the face of the rug and cause the rug to fuzz. If the beater bar cannot be turned off, set it on the highest position possible before vacuuming. Then, carefully place the vacuum on the rug.
4. If the rug has serged (finished) edges, refrain from continuously running the vacuum over the edges, as this will loosen fibers around the edges and cause them to deteriorate.
5. Avoid running the vacuum over the fringes at the ends of the rug as fraying may occur. Use the handheld attachment to clean the fringes.
6. If a rug is reversible, make sure to vacuum both sides. This will remove grit and grime that can prematurely wear out your rug.
1. Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
2. Never rub a spill, as this forces the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
3. For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
4. Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
1. After putting the rug into the washing machine, add a moderate amount of non-bleaching detergent. (Do not add fabric softener.) Select a delicate cycle program and use cold water. Once these steps are followed, your rug will be clean and good to go with no harm.
2. For the drying process, keep in mind that high heat will damage your rug therefore it is ideal to either set your dryer to low heat or just hang your rug in your backyard and air dry it organically.
3. The time to air-dry your washable rug will differ according to the dimensions of your rug. If you have a normal sized rug then the air-drying process will take approximately one to two days.
4. If your rug is one with high-quality and durability as in the case of our products and if you put these instructions to good use, your rug will not be ruined in color or vibrancy.
5. Which Rug Can Be Washed By Which Size Machine
1. Always use a professional area rug cleaning expert. Cleaning a handmade rug requires a process different than cleaning wall-to-wall carpets.
2. Inspect the rug with a rug cleaning expert prior to cleaning. Get a signed receipt and guarantee of work before the work is performed.
There are two methods to send your product review.
Option 1: Via email
We automatically send an email ten (10) days after placing your order. If you don't receive an email in the given duration, check your spam folder or message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send a review via email:
a. Check your email with the subject: "email@example.com
b. Do not reply to the email. Scroll to the email body and look for the Five Stars Rating icon. Click on the image, and you will be redirected to the browser for the product review of your ordered item.
c. Check if the product name is correct. Write your Review title and your product feedback. You need to attach at least three (3) images of your order to be entitled to the promo.
Option 2: Via Manual Site Reviews
You can write your review by going to the product page of the item and click the "write a review" option.
Note: If you want to avail of the Free Rug Pad promo, you need to send your review via email to be eligible for the promo. To know more, click here.
You can reach our Customer Support by phone, 24/7 live chat or email. Please contact our Customer Service Department by calling toll free 1-877-380-3830 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST (Except Saturday) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also 7/24 get in contact with our team via Live Chat on our website.
Our website provides SSL certificates. To improve security, SSL certificates encrypt our store's content and publish it securely using HTTPS instead of HTTP. In addition to this, Shopify Plus security benefits allow a fully secure payment process. We are using Shopify platform that does not disclose any of your payment information. All stores powered by Shopify are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant by default since Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends by default to all stores powered by Shopify, so you can be sure that your payment info and order data is being kept safe. Shopify’s compliance covers all six PCI standard categories and applies to every store using Shopify platform.
We also do not accept orders over the phone.
Jute and Bamboo Rugs
Leather, Hide and Sheepskin Rugs
Faux Fur / Faux Hide Rugs
Microfiber / Polyester Rugs
Unable to find satisfactory answers ? Contact Support